Stress Free Jobs
Is you current job stressing you the hell out? If so, you may want to start thinking about the various stress free jobs out there.Studies have shown that other than family and financial stress, people state job stress is the next highest form of stress in their lives.
Below is a list of the of the top 10 stress free jobs that pays you a great salary.This is an attractive list for obvious reasons. However, it should not be a big surprise that most of the jobs listed require some form of advanced degrees or certifications. For example, every stress free job listed requires you to have at least a bachelor’s degree. Now we all know some of these stress free jobs may not appeal to you in some shape or form, but I’m pretty sure you’re likely to find one on the list that interests you.
Also keep in mind that the earnings listed below reflect that national average for all workers in the occupation. It does not differentiate between workers with no experience to workers with 10 years of experience. Also, these earning will vary due to the region of the country your stress free jobs reside in, so actually the earnings in your area may be higher than the national average.
Top 10 Stress Free Jobs in America
- National Sciences Manager- They plan, direct, or coordinated activities is various fields as physical and life sciences, mathematics, statistics, and research development. These typically have stress free lives because their jobs are usually not determined by time or deadlines, or deal with unpleasant or angry people. The annual salary is $100,000 or more.
- Physicists- This stress free job requires a doctoral degree, and annual earnings are about $94,000. Physicists are typically not self employed, and usually work full time.Physicists have stated that they usually do not deal with conflict situations at their jobs, which many times causes a stress free environment.
- Sales Mangers- These are one of the few occupations where you do not need an advanced degree, but work experience is a must. Typical earnings are about $91,000. Sales Managers do encounter stress at times, but what causes their job to be stress free most of time is the consequence of error. You basically deal with getting your team to make sales, which may cause stress at times. But if love selling, managing others cause you less stress.
- Political Scientists- To enter this career path, a master’s degree in required, but you can relatively start with a good salary without any experience. The annual salary is averaging around $90,000, and political scientists have stated the best part of their job is they can do their work on their own time.
- Mathematicians- If you like to solve problems, or you are the investigative type, then you can definitely make a career out of this occupation. Salary ranges around $86,000 with some experience.
- Electronics Engineers, Non Computer- This stress free job requires only a bachelor’s degree, and annual earnings range around $81,050. If you the knack to research, design, develop, and test electronic components and systems, then you need to take at look at this occupation.
- Computer Software Engineers- These engineers like to create, modify general computer applications software. Salary ranges at $78,000, and a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Chemical Engineers – The good thing about this career is the growth. This job growth in this field is around 8 percent, and U.S. Census Bureau states that over 2000 jobs are needed every year. The annual earnings is just under $77,500, and a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Electrical Engineers- the only degree required to enter this field is an associate’s degree. Annual earnings start at $75,000, and some people even do this part time.
- Marine Engineers- These engineers are responsible for the installation of ship machinery and related equipment. A bachelor’s degree is required and annual salary starts at $72,000.
For additional information on stress free jobs click on link below.
You’ll find up to date information and helpful facts about the best stress free jobs in the United States.